Things I Ate As A Kid Collage Puzzle – 1000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle
Out of stock
- CLASSIC MEMORIES: Causing sugar overload and making us hungry for more, the Things I Ate As A Kid is a colorful jumble of goodies assembled by Charlie Girard for a 1000-piece puzzle.
- 1000 PIECES OF FUN: Featuring a collage of classic sweet treats and goodies, this colorful jigsaw puzzle will thrill the entire family with nostalgic fun and entertainment everyone can enjoy!
- A MEMORABLE PIECE: With his seemingly endless supply of ideas and creativity, Charlie Girard is one of our most popular puzzle designers and the creator of fantastic & unique collage puzzles.
- MORE TO PUZZLE BUILDING: Art jigsaw puzzles are a fun, inexpensive way to enjoy beautiful works of art first hand! Use to boost skills: hand-eye coordination, motor skills, problem solving, etc.
- STURDY, DURABLE DUST-FREE PIECES: Includes 1000 extra large puzzle pieces made of blue chipboard on recycled paper that won’t peel or separate. Completed puzzle dimensions: 24 x 30 inches. Made in USA.